Offices of the State Secretary
On carrying out his duties, the State Secretary relies on personal staff recruited on basis of personal trust.
Cabinet's Head and Diplomatic Adviser: Nicola Verola (HR allocated: 2)
- Assisting the State Secretary in all his duties;
- Coordinating the State Secretary's participation in the EU activities;
- Representing the State Secretary in public events, upon delegation;
- Coordinating experts, specialised commissions, committees and working groups established by the State Secretary;
- organising the staff work.
Chief Secretary: Lorena Vetro (HR allocated:1)
- Organising the State Secretary's activities and agenda;
- Providing assistance in the State Secretary's political, institutional and communication activities;
- Supporting the Cabinet Office.
Political Adviser: Simona Clivia Zucchett
Legal Adviser: Roberto Mastroianni
Information and Communication Adviser: Lucio Filipponio
Personnel from the Department posted at State Secretary's Office :11
Uffici di diretta collaborazione